A clean-sheet addition to the Audiolab range, the 8200MB is an advanced single-channel power amplifier capable of partnering loudspeakers of the highest calibre. With a rating of 250W, it is designed to deliver high power with ultra-low distortion.
In terms of sound quality, the 8200MB is an exceptional performer. Its high current ability enables it to drive the toughest of loads; even the most difficult speakers are driven cleanly without the loss of dynamics. The supreme neutrality that characterises Audiolab hi-fi components shines through, coupled to effortless reserves of current to call upon whenever required, so all you hear is the music – pure and unrestrained.
Supplying a choice of both balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs, the 8200MB is a power amplifier of enormous ability. Anyone seeking a flexible, compact, high-power monoblock for a stereo or multichannel system need look no further.
- Rated Output Power: 250W/Channel into 8Ω, 2OHz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 1.63Vrms for 250W into 8Ω
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced, 16kΩ unbalanced
- Gain: 29.0 dB at 1 kHz; Signal To Noise Ratio (IHF, rel. 0.dBW); 88dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz±0.1dB, <0.1-120KHz-3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion & Noise: Less than 0.03%, 20Hz-20 kHz
- Polarity (Phase): Non-Inverting
- Muting: Muting controlled automatically
- Operating Temperature Range: 10-35℃
- Power Requirements: 220-230V
- Maximum Power Consumption: 380VA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 216x150x379mm
- Weight: Net: 9kg Shipping: 11kg